- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/27/2014
- Last connection: 05/31/2020
- 06:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3237: msdosfs: can't properly read files longer than couple of kilobytes
- > I don't think this is true - the data written on DFly looks fine
then explain what this means.
"write on dfly...
- 09:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3237: msdosfs: can't properly read files longer than couple of kilobytes
- Looks like inmemory buffer for data is somehow not landing ondisk, but can't reproduce it myself. Try fsck_msdosfs. I...
- 02:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision a1626531: sys/sys/mount.h: Add fsidcmp()
- Only used by autofs at the moment.
- 11:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7e7735b8: sbin/fsck_msdosfs: Do not overflow when calculating file system size
- from freebsd/freebsd@2ccadef77b81e7f18dd6bc4380357d6c6a797c5a
- 09:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ab6448f2: sbin/fsck_msdosfs: Fix a bug with dirty file system handling
- r356313 broke handling of dirty file system because we have restricted
the correction of "odd" byte sequences to chec...
- 08:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8a06696a: sbin/fsck_hammer2: Refactor print_blockref_verbose()
- 11:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f92e03bb: sbin/fsck_hammer2: Support regular file
- 10:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision e4f30e5c: sbin/fsck_hammer2: Adjust indentations for error messages
- 11:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 77ff482a: sbin/fsck_hammer2: Consider device size with less than 4 zones
- Unlike HAMMER1 which had volume size requirement, HAMMER2 allows
creation of small filesystem without having 4 zones ...
- 07:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 70c400cb: sys/vfs/autofs: Silence down a warning which should really be a debug message
- from freebsd/freebsd@7327b4d738a20b6af545efb195cea68fd14ff96a
Also available in: Atom