- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/27/2014
- Last connection: 12/20/2020
- 06:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3254: [PATCH] Add initial multi-volumes support for HAMMER2
- 06:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3254: [PATCH] Add initial multi-volumes support for HAMMER2
- 09:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3254: [PATCH] Add initial multi-volumes support for HAMMER2
- I've uploaded v2.
- 10:55 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3254 (New): [PATCH] Add initial multi-volumes support for HAMMER2
- This commit adds initial multi-volumes support for HAMMER2. Maximum
supported volumes is 64. The feature and impleme...
- 07:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3249 (New): HAMMER2 fsync(2) not working properly
- VOP_FSYNC in HAMMER2 doesn't flush chains all the way up to the root, because inodes are initially detached from its ...
- 11:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3246 (New): HAMMER2 unable to handle ENOSPC properly
- Although different from a situation in HAMMER1, HAMMER2 still can't properly handle ENOSPC.
# dd if=/path/to/somet...
- 06:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3237: msdosfs: can't properly read files longer than couple of kilobytes
- > I don't think this is true - the data written on DFly looks fine
then explain what this means.
"write on dfly...
- 09:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3237: msdosfs: can't properly read files longer than couple of kilobytes
- Looks like inmemory buffer for data is somehow not landing ondisk, but can't reproduce it myself. Try fsck_msdosfs. I...
- 02:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision a1626531: sys/sys/mount.h: Add fsidcmp()
- Only used by autofs at the moment.
- 11:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7e7735b8: sbin/fsck_msdosfs: Do not overflow when calculating file system size
- from freebsd/freebsd@2ccadef77b81e7f18dd6bc4380357d6c6a797c5a
Also available in: Atom