- Login: tkusumi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/27/2014
- Last connection: 10/18/2023
- 09:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3359 (New): Too many zlib
- Recently added hammer2(8) recover directive has added yet another zlib to HAMMER2, this time in userspace.
This is a...
- 01:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3352 (New): HAMMER2 ioctl(HAMMER2IOC_DESTROY) is broken
- 1. hammer2(8) destroy directive - This succeeds with "ok" message, but after unmount + mount, the same file is still ...
- 11:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3349 (Closed): The GitHub mirror hasn't been in sync with upstream since 1 month ago
- 02:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3324: Re: DragonFly automountd NFS mounting broken
- I guess you meant to say you had a problem in autofs' intermediate inmemory directories when using direct map.
- 07:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3324 (Closed): Re: DragonFly automountd NFS mounting broken
- No response, closing.
- 07:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3325 (Closed): Revert sys/vfs/hammer2: Properly set rdonly flag for PFS
- 02:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3324 (Closed): Re: DragonFly automountd NFS mounting broken
- 02:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3321 (New): hammer2: HAMMER2_XOPMASK_FEED handling in XOP retire
- HAMMER2_XOPMASK_FEED isn't used for anything, so it makes no difference, but isn't hammer2_xop_retire() supposed to b...
- 07:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3316 (New): hammer2_dirent_create() allows creating >1 dirents with the same name
- When creating a file/directory in HAMMER2, hammer2_dirent_create() scans lhc of a given name if a chain or ondisk blo...
- 06:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3315 (Resolved): [PATCH] split newfs_hammer2(8) into newfs and mkfs for other programs to use
Also available in: Atom