Webkit based browsers on DragonFly and AJAX
There is a problem using AJAX based sites on DragonFly with Webkit based
browsers (there is two of them in the pkgsrc - www/midori and wip/arora). The
prominent public one is http://maps.google.com. It works fine on every other
platform I tried with very same browsers (Arora on Windows, MacOSX and Linux;
Midori on OpenBSD).
The page loads fine, but when clicking on the map or any of map buttons will
make "Loading..." text appear and nothing happens. I looked at Webkit source
briefly and nothing obvious platform specific popped up. I also tried obvious
solutions like changing UA string etc, nothing helps. Googling for it didn't
show any problems either, so I guess it's really a DragonFly specific problem.