tmpfs deep namecache recursion at (null) on umount
Unmounting a very active tmpfs leads to many of these:
Warning: deep namecache recursion at (null)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
A good amount of fixes went to tmpfs, do you think this still applies?
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to VFS subsystem
- Target version set to 3.8.0
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
If I'm not mistaken our build system uses (or used) a big number of tmpfs mounts and this problem was not observed.
Marking as fixed.
Also available in: Atom