panic trying to read from damaged disk
I recently tried to read a damaged disk with a NTFS filesystem.
After a few minutes of disk operations, the machine paniced with
the message "bgetvp - overlapping buffer"
Core files for this issue are on http://dl.zefyris.com/crash.33/
- Related to Bug #2388: ntfs mount problems (dfly 3.0.2 + ntfsprogs) added
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to VFS subsystem
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from 0 to tuxillo
- Target version set to 3.8.0
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
Should be fixed in the asociated revisions.
Can you please let us know if it's possible to retry it?
If not I think we can close this issue.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom