- Registered on: 07/22/2006
- Last connection: 07/22/2006
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 07/22/2006)
Reported issues: 0
- 02:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #305: LSI MegaRAID SATA 300-8X (or Intel SRCS28X) unsupported
- Thanks! Will try out in the next couple of weeks and post back my results
On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Sascha Wil...
- 11:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1719: patch: fix apache-ant in linux emulation
- On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Johannes Hofmann
> However it would probabely bette...
- 07:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1201: NATA patches
- Is that repo accessible with public http, if so, what link?
- 07:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #965: 'FILE' undefined on -DEVEL?
- I think sizeof(FILE) is disabled intentionally. No program should depend on that
On 3/9/08, walt <wa1te...
- 03:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #806: boot error on MacBook
- I am also experiencing these problems with my MacBook (13 inch) with
and without ACPI disabled. the db> prompt loops ...
- 07:18 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #541: multi-vkd support patch for review
- ++i returns the new value of i and i++ returns i before being
incremented. See it as a function in that matter.
- 03:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #352: SMP weirdness in 1.6.2-RELEASE
- I get the device name missing too after panics / unsafe shutdowns
amr0: <LSILogic MegaRAID 1.51> mem 0xf6af0000-0xf6a...
- 12:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #340: minor nit w/ issue tracker
- You need to fix your signature then :p
- 12:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #335: test issue
- Thanks, looking good!
On 10/2/06, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Simon 'corecode' Schube...
- 06:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #335: test issue
- yes but is the "duplicate" mail really needed, Right now this thread
is 10 e-mails long when there is only 5 real mes...
Also available in: Atom