- Registered on: 10/06/2006
- Last connection: 01/01/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 10/06/2006)
- 03:18 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2333: submit and this site are silently tied together
- A gross hack would be to filter all inbound submit@ mail through a generic spam processing suite (eg, spamassassin + ...
- 11:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2644: 3.6.0-REL trap 9 on boot
- This may be fixed by Mihai's commit in 7dbfa1863e76804114825967c81600a749df5328.
In my case %rdi = &vmx_procbased2...
- 10:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2644 (Feedback): 3.6.0-REL trap 9 on boot
- Booting 3.6.0-REL on my not-quite-ancient IBM x3400 (with Intel E5310 QC processor) traps:
CPU0 stopping CPUs: 0x0...
- 06:03 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2386: find: not working correctly on FAT32
- I can confirm that this still happens on 3.2-RELEASE.
- 12:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2480: /usr/bin/dialog buffer size too small
- Looks like we don't need an upstream fix, but rather just an update to a new version.
- 11:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2480: /usr/bin/dialog buffer size too small
- As far as I can tell, this should cause similar problems on FreeBSD whose dialog also has MAX_LEN 2048.
Suggest two ...
- 06:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1665: spelling error during startup
- > Am 03.02.2010 16:49, schrieb Peter Avalos:
>> On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 02:44:39PM +0000, arden henderson (via Dragon...
- 05:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #693: heavy swapping may kill system?
- IMO, this is what ulimit (and friends) are for.
Here's what ulimit says on my 1.9 box:
root@jekell# ulimit -a
- 01:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #81: possible readline license violation
- Looks like swilder committed a fix for this yesterday (undefining
- 04:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #81: possible readline license violation
- I have confirmed that the patch breaks world when WANT_KERBEROS is set.
It appears that although kadmin/ktutil don't ...
Also available in: Atom