- Registered on: 02/14/2008
- Last connection: 02/14/2008
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 02/14/2008)
Reported issues: 2
- 02:46 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #948: netstat patch
- Gary Stanley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I don't use DragonFlyBSD, so it has not affected me. I just filed...
- 05:08 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #966 (Closed): short _file in stdio -> fd leak
So at work we ran into a situation where a process had to fdopen more
than 32K files, which lead to a file desc...
- 11:17 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #948 (Closed): netstat patch
There is a bug in netstat(1) that can cause it to spin out of control
and eat up all CPU. This has been r...
Also available in: Atom