- Registered on: 01/09/2006
- Last connection: 01/09/2006
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 01/09/2006)
Reported issues: 36
- 04:49 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1386: kernel modules installed in wrong place?
- YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 11:47:36AM -0700, walt wrote:
>> The building went fine, but the '...
- 06:53 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1386 (Closed): kernel modules installed in wrong place?
- I just pulled from the git mirror at theshell.com and built world,
and also kernel -- but using the old-style method ...
- 05:03 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #326: Panic on -current
- Alex Hornung (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> Alex Hornung<firstname.lastname@example.org> added the comment:
> Did this...
- 09:52 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #889: Installing ld-elf.so.2
- I ignored it and it went away :o) At the moment all of my libexec
files have the same date, so I'll have to blame it...
- 11:47 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1185 (New): need a tool to merge changes into /etc
- I run mergemaster occasionally because it catches files that
make upgrade misses. Today it misses about half a dozen...
- 06:29 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1176: More if_re headaches for Sephe
- On Mon, 8 Dec 2008, Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
RealTek 8139C+ Hardware rev. 0x74800000; MAC ver. 0x00
- 02:28 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1176 (Closed): More if_re headaches for Sephe
- Hi Sephe,
I see you've already put a lot of work into the realtek driver,
and now I have another problem to report, ...
- 03:58 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1107: firefox3
- Wait, I just noticed that some paths refer to /home/pkgsrc and others
to /usr/pkgsrc. Any idea why the mixture of 'h...
- 07:26 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1107: firefox3
- Firefox3 compiles without error on my -DEVEL machine, so I can't help
much. The 'missing' header file is located in ...
- 12:28 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1072: Firefox/libthread_xu issue with pthread_attr_setschedparam
- On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Matthew Dillon wrote:
Yes, it works for me. Thanks to Jordan for tracking this down!
Also available in: Atom