- Registered on: 02/20/2010
- Last connection: 11/30/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/20/2010)
Reported issues: 20
- 08:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2836 (Closed): Removal of /usr/include/regex.h needs to be loudly announced
- no feedback received ...
- 08:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2854: Support for place independent executables
- wouldn't you have to remove the comment "
* Honour the base load address from the dso if it is
* non-zero for some ...
- 08:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2856: build failed for some dport packages due to automake update
- don't do builds on live systems. Either use poudriere and make sure everything builds together or use the prebuilt p...
- 08:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2855: buildworld failed on fresh installed dragonfly bsd
- post the contents of /etc/make.conf
- 11:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2839 (Closed): top: 'c' to filter by process name doesn't work
- 03:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2835: /usr/include/c++/5.0/bits/c++locale.h likes _POSIX_C_SOURCE>=200809
I don't see these errors in devel/ncurses:
- 03:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2836: Removal of /usr/include/regex.h needs to be loudly announced
- /usr/include/regex.h was not removed.
xterm builds fine in dports, without pcre:
- 03:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2845 (Closed): Hangs using dsched policys other than noop
- dsched removed in master
- 12:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2713: Enlightenment Desktop Environment doesn't load past splash screen
- 12:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2719 (Closed): postgresql 9.3 package doesn't install necessary files for a postgresql server
- If this is still an issue, please do one of the actions listed above.
Also available in: Atom