- Registered on: 02/20/2010
- Last connection: 11/05/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/20/2010)
Reported issues: 20
- 12:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2713: Enlightenment Desktop Environment doesn't load past splash screen
- 12:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2719 (Closed): postgresql 9.3 package doesn't install necessary files for a postgresql server
- If this is still an issue, please do one of the actions listed above.
- 03:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2734 (Closed): c++11 is missing stoi
- I've imported 16 complex functions into libm from NetBSD.
From this point, any gcc built from dports on master will ...
- 10:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2734: c++11 is missing stoi
- early research of mine indicates swildner is correct and the missing obscure complex functions are causing dragonfly ...
- 10:19 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2734: c++11 is missing stoi
The ISO C99 functions _Exit, acoshf, acoshl, acos...
- 10:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2734: c++11 is missing stoi
- gcc has the missing functions built in, although I don't know yet if this includes gcc 4.7. A failed conftest doesn'...
- 09:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2741 (Closed): [PATCH] top(1): ability to display individual threads
- pushed: http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/cb68a5421dea4cf4770aadb3b8db021c2b3666ca
- 09:06 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2741: [PATCH] top(1): ability to display individual threads
- I'll take it.
- 02:19 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2729 (Closed): DragonFly_RELEASE_4_0 make buildkernel error
- In the future, I'd make it extremely clear in the very first lines that you are getting an error while building a CUS...
- 09:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2476 (Closed): tmpfs namecache(?)
- There may be a bug in there somewhere but it was exposed by gross user error. Nobody is going to work on this AFAICT...
Also available in: Atom