- Registered on: 02/20/2010
- Last connection: 05/28/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/20/2010)
Reported issues: 20
- 09:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2476 (Closed): tmpfs namecache(?)
- There may be a bug in there somewhere but it was exposed by gross user error. Nobody is going to work on this AFAICT...
- 11:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2670 (Closed): `top -S` and `top -c` work, but not `top -Sc`
- fixed here:
- 08:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2670: `top -S` and `top -c` work, but not `top -Sc`
I get a different bug with top -Sc. It just files the entire table with the same line: for top
(run as roo...
- 08:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2673 (Closed): hostapd and wpa_supplicant vendor update (2.1)
- It's pull in over several commits. Here is the final one:
- 07:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2673: hostapd and wpa_supplicant vendor update (2.1)
- I'll take it.
- 03:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2613 (Closed): Distcc from DPorts is somewhat broken
- Okay, the latest dports should have an equivalent fix for distcc.
You have to make deinstall; make clean; make insta...
- 07:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2623: Instant panic trying to view html5 videos with Firefox
- i am curious, which firefox are you using? version 26?
and was firefox installed from binary package?
- 10:22 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2441: rtorrent downloads broken, possibly related to recent mmap work
- Tim, would you mind updating a box to the head of the master branch and set pmap_mmu_optimize to 1? And then try to ...
- 10:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2591 (Closed): locales don't work
- Closing due to lack of feedback. Reopen if there is something relevant and recent to add.
- 01:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2614: [PATCH][dports] devel/cmake fail to fetch
- two comments:
1) dports issues are intended to be reported at: https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DPorts/issues not h...
Also available in: Atom