- Registered on: 10/23/2010
- Last connection: 11/28/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 10/23/2010)
Reported issues: 17
- 11:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2854 (New): Support for place independent executables
- Hello. If you launch a PIE, the loader will map it in memory to a fixed
position (ET_DYN_LOAD_ADDR). This patch chan...
- 10:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2849 (Closed): Allow bpf to work with wireless interfaces.
- 08:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2849 (Closed): Allow bpf to work with wireless interfaces.
- This patch to bpf_movein makes it check if data link layer type is
DLT_IEEE802_11 or DLT_IEEE802_11_RADIO, allowing ...
- 09:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2820 (New): TP-Link USB Wi-Fi adapter cannot be reattached to the system
- Hello. I have TL-WN821N USB Wi-Fi adapter (urtwn driver) and DragonFlyBSD
built from DragonFly_RELEASE_4_0 branch.
- 11:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2814 (New): No CPU P-state support for AMD FX-4170
- Hello. This is related to master. I have AMD FX-4170 CPU with 6 P-states.
For some reason, DragonFlyBSD can work wit...
- 12:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2768 (Closed): Slave HAMMER PFSes cannot be exported via NFS
- 01:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2808: X freeze by switching between X and VT - results in black screen
- I have the same problem with an intel card on my laptop. It originates back to DragonFly 3.6 when KMS support was add...
- 12:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2768: Slave HAMMER PFSes cannot be exported via NFS
- Seems to be working for me. Thank you. If there is anything I can do, just tell me
- 07:22 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2804: Blocking IO in sound subsystem.
- Well, this is what I got. My solution is somewhat ugly, but let you be the judge.
fionbio_master.patch makes fcntl...
- 03:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2804: Blocking IO in sound subsystem.
- Hello. To be honest, this solution seems to be more like a kludge. I think we should check the fcntl system call to s...
Also available in: Atom