- Registered on: 10/23/2010
- Last connection: 04/16/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 10/23/2010)
Reported issues: 10
- 06:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2663: Strange behaviour when loading a library twice.
- UPD: Please ignore my own library, as MAP_FIXED flag in FreeBSD just overwrites existing mapping. Try any library whi...
- 09:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2664 (Closed): Re: Another NULL pointer dereference in networking code
- 09:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2664 (Closed): Re: Another NULL pointer dereference in networking code
- Another link (just in case):
- 09:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2663 (New): Strange behaviour when loading a library twice.
- Hello. This is an output of uname:
$ uname -a
DragonFly cyberspace.cyberspace 3.6-RELEASE DragonFly
- 09:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2662 (In Progress): Another NULL pointer dereference in networking code
I'am using the same configuration as described here:
- 05:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2660: Use of IPDIVERT causes kernel crashes
- 2014-04-10 16:25 GMT+04:00 Vasily Postnicov <email@example.com>:
> I've just found out in my little investigati...
- 05:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2660: Use of IPDIVERT causes kernel crashes
- 2014-04-09 11:05 GMT+04:00 <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Issue #2660 has been updated by tuxillo.
- 11:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2660 (Closed): Use of IPDIVERT causes kernel crashes
- Hello. I was trying to set up NAT on DragonFly machine and got a crash. I
have a following configuration:
- 07:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2613 (Closed): Distcc from DPorts is somewhat broken
- Hi there! I use distcc to parallel dports building to 2 DragonFly BSD
machines. The bad thing is that dports version...
- 11:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2596 (Closed): Audio output does not switch to headphones on Acer Aspire One Happy 2
When I attach headphones to my netbook Acer Aspire One Happy 2, built-in
speaker keeps playing along with ...
Also available in: Atom