- Registered on: 01/24/2011
- Last connection: 12/28/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 01/24/2011)
Reported issues: 9
- 06:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2479 (Closed): RealTek 8111F support
- Committed as f922383e6babc4970b46e2de5c72716aa4afbeae .
- 01:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2479 (Closed): RealTek 8111F support
Recently I've been playing with an AMD C-60 based mini-ITX system
and it needs a new ID for the on-board NIC adde...
- 06:47 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1897: SIOCGIFADDR doesn't work
- Hi, could someone please merge this fix to DragonFly_RELEASE_3_0?
Oh BTW, `sort -nk4,4 /sys/sys/sockio.h' reveals a ...
- 06:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2390: PCIe memory mapped config
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:40:38AM +0800, Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
> could you test this p...
- 08:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1596: installer segfaults on AMD64 while configuring nfe0 DHCP
- On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 07:44:09AM -0800, Sascha Wildner via Redmine wrote:
> Should we fix the inform() in commands_...
- 07:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2287: HAMMER(ROOT) Illegal UNDO TAIL signature at 300000001967c000
I've recovered from this situation by writing a modified version
of hammer utility to fill up the rest of the UN...
- 06:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1596: installer segfaults on AMD64 while configuring nfe0 DHCP
I don't have any nForce NIC here, but I guess show_ifconfig() is
responsible to this crash, because it passes th...
- 07:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2287: HAMMER(ROOT) Illegal UNDO TAIL signature at 300000001967c000
- Hi. I tried `hammer show-undo'. It found a zero-sized field at
300000001967c000, and subsequent entries look like t...
- 01:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2287: HAMMER(ROOT) Illegal UNDO TAIL signature at 300000001967c000
- Hi, I've let it run memtest over the last night, but (un)fortunately it found no errors so far.
- 03:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2283: DFBSD DragonFly v126.96.36.1997.g4f459 - pmap_release: page should already be gone 0xc27...
- I've seen it on v188.8.131.529.g2a1f9-DEVELOPMENT, too.
Also available in: Atom