- Registered on: 05/18/2006
- Last connection: 01/13/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/18/2006)
Reported issues: 67
- 01:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2486 (Closed): i386: unable to build latest master, make problem?
- PEBKAC problem
There was a i386.o in my /usr/src (from god knows where/when), after removing it, buildworld complete...
- 02:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2486 (Closed): i386: unable to build latest master, make problem?
- Latest master could not be built (on a tad older master), so I decided to install 3.2-RELEASE (which does install fin...
- 02:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2423: After multiple panics/locks, hitting KKASSERT in hammer_init_cursor
- core dump available at leaf:~rumko/crash/hammer_init_cursor/
- 10:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2423 (New): After multiple panics/locks, hitting KKASSERT in hammer_init_cursor
- After quite a few locks (machine stopped responding, nothing on serial console, unable to panic the machine), the ham...
- 12:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2291 (Closed): Panic in lwkt_remove_tdallq
- Unable to reproduce, I believe this issue can be closed
- 11:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2291 (Closed): Panic in lwkt_remove_tdallq
- With a few days old master and under some I/O load I get the mentioned panic (the actual panic message is illegable, ...
- 11:22 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2249 (Resolved): deadlock under high i/o load (e.g. hammer reblock)
- The fix seems to do it's job, cannot get it to deadlock again
- 11:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #179 (Closed): Cannot boot with SMP and APIC_IO in kernel conf
- 11:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1977 (Closed): Bad link elm 0xea9cba58 next->prev != elm
- seems to have been fixed
- 11:09 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1973 (Closed): Incorrect major number for root device
- Fixed long ago
Also available in: Atom