we miss mlockall
We don't have the mlockall/munlockall syscalls as documented in . We have at
least one tool in base that would benefit from it: cryptsetup. Hopefully someone
more familiar with the VM system can implement it without much effort as we
already have mlock/munlock.
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to VM subsystem
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from 0 to tuxillo
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
We do have
mlockall(2) but only MCL_FUTURE is currently supported. MCL_CURRENT still needs work to be done.