- Registered on: 09/11/2010
- Last connection: 12/27/2010
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 09/11/2010)
- 11:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1943 (New): hammer assertion panic
- Got this panic yesterday on my laptop. For some reason it seems disk io
locked up and forced HAMMER into a read-only...
- 11:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1542: bad crypto performance (using openssl)
- Ok, OpenSSL now uses vendor-provided assembly in libcrypto as of
aa1f363092970a87daaa258f83ca0fd6be992888. Attached ...
- 05:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1891: sftp utility crashes
- On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 02:28:40PM +0000, vasily postnicov (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> vasily postnicov...
- 07:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1869: openssh update key problems
- On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:59:53AM +0100, Alex Hornung wrote:
> And here comes the resolution. Seems that having an i...
- 09:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1840: mbufuntrack: mbuf was not tracked
- On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:37:11AM +0200, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> Anyway, I confirm it doesn't crash anymore on m...
- 07:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1840: mbufuntrack: mbuf was not tracked
- On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 09:17:15AM +0200, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> This panic occured during the boot sequence with t...
- 05:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1835: Panic: Bad link elm prev->next != elm
- On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 09:23:18PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> :Thomas Nikolajsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> adde...
- 08:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1830 (Closed): kernel panic v184.108.40.2063.gaa25c-DEVELOPMENT
- Got a kernel panic tonight on a GENERIC kernel
Fatal trap 12: page fault while in ker...
- 04:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1828: kernel panics after about 3mins. uptime
- On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 08:44:37PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> I think that's the netisr panic that I fixed...
- 02:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1828 (Closed): kernel panics after about 3mins. uptime
- I compiled up a recent master, and the kernel paniced after about 3
minutes. The kernel and vmcores are on leaf:~pav...
Also available in: Atom