- Login: masu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/13/2014
- Last connection: 05/11/2017
- 09:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3035 (New): panic: assertion "cpu >= 0 && cpu < ncpus" failed in netisr_cpuport at /usr/src/sys/net/netisr2.h:87
I stumbled across a problem when using several jails (with ezjail) and alias IP addresses on two Ethernet inte...
- 05:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2827 (Resolved): xorg black screen (missing kenv "drm.video.___")
- The issue has been resolved prbably with commit eecfe9a4972a1c24ac1dd11291fc5900fe910076.
- 06:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2827: xorg black screen (missing kenv "drm.video.___")
- When deinstalling xf86-video-intel pkg, graphics output is running in VESA mode.
Attached is the Xorg log with intel...
- 05:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2827 (Resolved): xorg black screen (missing kenv "drm.video.___")
I get a black screen when xorg is started after updating the system this morning (v188.8.131.52.ga6aa3-DEVELOPMENT)...
- 12:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2809: hammer mirror-stream
- For files that have a history entries the time stamp of the first modification is shown when using 'ls -l' not the cr...
- 11:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2809 (New): hammer mirror-stream
when initially using a hammer mirror-stream between a local and a remote machine with newly created remote sla...
- 06:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2733: i915 drm issue rendering xserver unusable
- Seems to work fine, thank you!
- 08:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2732: dhclient sporadically eats up all processing time
- Thanks, I applied your patch and the laptop has been running for >7h without dhclient showing up as described. dhclie...
- 08:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2733: i915 drm issue rendering xserver unusable
- Thanks, but I do not have a loader variable hw.ioapci_enable in my current dfly version (at least it is not documente...
- 04:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2733: i915 drm issue rendering xserver unusable
- The following commit introduces the drm error on my machine:
Also available in: Atom