- Registered on: 07/25/2006
- Last connection: 07/19/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 07/25/2006)
Reported issues: 25
- 11:22 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2571 (Resolved): page fault with "dhclient wlan0" (if_ath)
- First I execute:
ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ath0
wpa_supplicant -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant
The network is a...
- 06:39 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2182: if_msk PHY FIFO underrun/overflow
this bug is still active, today I'm on the customer LAN where the problem happened last october and it happens a...
- 08:34 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2413 (Resolved): kernel panic bsd4_unqueue
- Thank you, you have fixed.
- 02:05 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2412: wlan0 fails to get address via dhclient
- Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> That DHCPNAK line in the output is the wireless base station saying "no, I don't want to ...
- 01:56 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2413: kernel panic bsd4_unqueue
- Alex Hornung wrote:
> Could you please give some more information on your machine? In particular, which CPU manufactu...
- 02:49 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2412: wlan0 fails to get address via dhclient
- Thank you Johannes, I've tried:
lap# sysctl net.wlan.force_swcrypto=1
net.wlan.force_swcrypto: 0 -> 1
lap# ifconfig ...
- 06:51 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2413 (Resolved): kernel panic bsd4_unqueue
- I've updated sources this morning and after buildworld and buildkernel, make upgrade it panics during kernel boot.
- 01:10 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2412: wlan0 fails to get address via dhclient
- uname -a
DragonFly lap.diff.org 3.1-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly v22.214.171.1243.g19230-DEVELOPMENT #36: Wed Aug 15 22:09:18 CES...
- 01:09 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2412 (New): wlan0 fails to get address via dhclient
- I'm not able to connect via Atheros 2413 to TP-Link wifi router.
In attachment there is the shell session log.
- 12:16 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2266 (Closed): panic during shutdown
- it panics during shutdown on vop_write+0x110 at movl 0x44(%edx),edx
Also available in: Atom