- Registered on: 07/25/2006
- Last connection: 12/31/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 07/25/2006)
Reported issues: 27
- 01:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2622: VAIO FIT15E fn keys support
- Thank you Sascha,
It hangs during loading just after to write on console:
spic0: <Sony Programmable I/O Controlle...
- 12:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Paste #438
- vlap# pciconf -l
hostb0@pci0:0:0:0: class=0x060000 card=0x90b8104d chip=0x01548086 rev=0x09 hdr...
- 12:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2622: VAIO FIT15E fn keys support
- http://paste.scsys.co.uk/288453 dragonflybsd dmesg
- 09:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2622: VAIO FIT15E fn keys support
- I don't know if it can be useful. On ubuntu Fn keys work, at least for Fn+F(2,3,4,5,6)
- 01:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2622: VAIO FIT15E fn keys support
- nonsolosoft wrote:
> Sony Vaio Fit15E is not supported by acpi_sony.ko
> Here there is a acpidump -d -v : http://p...
- 12:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2622 (New): VAIO FIT15E fn keys support
- Sony Vaio Fit15E is not supported by acpi_sony.ko
so it's not possibile from keyboard to reduce brightness, activate...
- 12:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2621 (New): core dump using cdrom
yesterday I've experienced some system reset try to use vlc and mplayer, but none of them has produced a cored...
- 11:22 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2571 (Resolved): page fault with "dhclient wlan0" (if_ath)
- First I execute:
ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ath0
wpa_supplicant -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant
The network is a...
- 06:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2182: if_msk PHY FIFO underrun/overflow
this bug is still active, today I'm on the customer LAN where the problem happened last october and it happens a...
- 08:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2413 (Resolved): kernel panic bsd4_unqueue
- Thank you, you have fixed.
Also available in: Atom