- Registered on: 02/28/2009
- Last connection: 07/11/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/28/2009)
Reported issues: 13
- 05:22 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1302 (In Progress): Checkpoint regression?
- This is fixed in my students GSoC branch, to be merged around mid-term?
- 08:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2553 (Closed): Website navigation rework/pare-down
- Following pasted from IRC, feel free to attach additional commentary...
[21:22] <@ftigeot> I can't modify page.tmpl...
- 07:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #908: mention msleep() in porting_drivers.txt
- Some more stuff for the porting file...
All mbuf calls use MB_* flags, not M_* flags. e.g. MB_DONTWAIT instead of
- 06:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2483 (Closed): Panic on reboot after install from USB stick. 3.2.2-R
- 12:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2437 (Feedback): rtorrent crashes with large number of connections
- The FreeBSD patch looks like a work-around, not a fix.
- 12:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2435 (Resolved): Performance (new)
- An overlooked console.log() was making IE grumpy.
- 02:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2435 (In Progress): Performance (new)
- The labels are missing in IE, will look into it when I get a minute.
- 03:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2422 (Feedback): machdep.pmap_mmu_optimize=1 and video under x11
- Is this still an issue with the most recent kernel?
- 03:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2427 (Closed): SHA3/Password Hash
- SHA3 is actually a faster hash function than the SHA2 algorithms, making it less secure in the face of brute force at...
- 12:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2301: installer crash x86_64
- Can you provide any more detail?
Also available in: Atom