- Registered on: 02/18/2011
- Last connection: 08/11/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/18/2011)
Reported issues: 3
- 06:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2566 (Closed): No space available for static Thread Local Storage
- no feedback, assumed fixed.
- 12:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2307: Firefox has memory leak
- Do you want this ticket closed?
Both issues (mem leak in firefox and mem leak in xfce4 terminal) are walking the line...
- 12:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2305: dmalloc calls malloc before malloc_init constructor called.
- Which fix do you recommend?
Or to put it another way: Who do you want to answer this question? It seems to me that y...
- 12:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2335 (Closed): Markus rtld ghc patch only on master?
- Cherry-pick done:
- 05:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2286: 3.0 release catchall ticket
- Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> Packages for 3.0 uploaded.
I checked avalon reports and see a 2 FEB 2012 data on both i3...
- 02:58 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2305: dmalloc calls malloc before malloc_init constructor called.
- I forgot: To test this, one must have world built at least to commit b28bf640312db2b299faff75052fbb01d67fd821
- 02:56 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2286: 3.0 release catchall ticket
- Take note of #2305, dmalloc bug. It may be a candidate for MFC back to release 3.0. However, if it only triggers du...
- 02:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2305 (Closed): dmalloc calls malloc before malloc_init constructor called.
- During the development of the .preinit_array ELF section support, it was discovered that a test passed on i386 but fa...
- 09:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 434a125e: gold linker v2.22: Remove unnecessary assertions
- Fixes this error: internal error in relocate_tls
Reported as binutils bug 13359
- 09:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 17078250: gold linker v2.22: Fix constructor handling
- Starting with gold 2.22, gold looks for contructors in DT_INIT_ARRAY by
default, but gcc defines them in a .ctors sec...
Also available in: Atom