- Registered on: 02/18/2011
- Last connection: 11/05/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/18/2011)
Reported issues: 3
- 12:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2710 (Closed): checking for openssl library "/usr/local/include/openssl/opensslv.h does not ...
- bind98 has been removed from dports (or will be shortly).
In general, issues with dports needs to be reported https:...
- 12:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2682 (Closed): Fix for uaudio driver, so it can be used on DragonFly
- 12:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2697 (Resolved): i386 MP locks up during boot after MI interrupts, TSC related?
- 12:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2715 (Closed): Restore drm i915 functionality to i386
- I'm sorry, but the proposal has been rejected.
The i386 platform is no longer supported (prior to 4.0 release)
- 12:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2711 (Closed): kernel i386 linux/highmem.h:34:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'PH...
- I'm sorry, the proposal was rejected.
i386 is officially no longer supported (prior to 4.0 release)
- 11:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2727 (Closed): Installation Error of Latest snapshot
- problem resolved by now.
- 11:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2713: Enlightenment Desktop Environment doesn't load past splash screen
- Can you move this topic to github issues so we can track it and find a better solution (e.g. either fix the bug or ch...
- 11:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2719: postgresql 9.3 package doesn't install necessary files for a postgresql server
- Please report dports issues like this to:
That being said, this loo...
- 11:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2728: Sudo doesn't reap it's children
- joris mentions the patch provided in that ticket worked.
What happens with that patch? pushed to freebsd ports? Ar...
- 06:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2566 (Closed): No space available for static Thread Local Storage
- no feedback, assumed fixed.
Also available in: Atom