- Registered on: 02/18/2011
- Last connection: 06/19/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/18/2011)
Reported issues: 3
- 03:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2815 (Closed): Ralink wireless card fails on boot - ral0: timeout waiting for NIC to initialize
- no feedback, assume closed.
- 03:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2911 (Closed): Error code 2 on buildkernel
- After a month has passed, I think it's safe to say it's either been fixed or it's a "works4me" situation. I tested b...
- 03:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2878: [fix] CCVER problem when using clang and cpu extensions (intrinsics)
- i'll need to see an actual excerpt to understand what you mean. I don't know what you mean by "shadow". lang/gcc si...
- 03:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2897: Default compiler ignores LIBRARY_PATH
- if anything, LD_LIBRARY_PATH would be used, but neither are good practice.
The resolution to this would be to remo...
- 02:11 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2920: _ascii_wcsnrtombs, _ascii_mbsnrtowcs, and _none_wcsnrtombs neglect to set src on EI...
- Committed: https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/9915e371b196ef063ed0bfddd33e797cd03c61ea
- 01:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2751: use iconv under php 5.3.29 can cause php core dumped
- what about php 5.4+ ?
php 5.3 is deprecated, it will be removed within a month.
- 01:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2791: Float exception with vi
- looks reasonable to me.
- 01:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2785 (Resolved): pkg(8) fails to process some packages, reports a "truncated input" error
- fixed starting with package 1.4.12
- 01:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2800: Resizing Xfce4 Terminal window unexpectedly closes window
- Still happening?
Looks like nobody is investigating?
Does this not happen on Release 4.0 ?
- 12:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2710 (Closed): checking for openssl library "/usr/local/include/openssl/opensslv.h does not ...
- bind98 has been removed from dports (or will be shortly).
In general, issues with dports needs to be reported https:...
Also available in: Atom