- Registered on: 02/18/2011
- Last connection: 03/27/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/18/2011)
Reported issues: 3
- 01:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2751: use iconv under php 5.3.29 can cause php core dumped
- what about php 5.4+ ?
php 5.3 is deprecated, it will be removed within a month.
- 01:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2791: Float exception with vi
- looks reasonable to me.
- 01:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2785 (Resolved): pkg(8) fails to process some packages, reports a "truncated input" error
- fixed starting with package 1.4.12
- 01:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2800: Resizing Xfce4 Terminal window unexpectedly closes window
- Still happening?
Looks like nobody is investigating?
Does this not happen on Release 4.0 ?
- 12:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2710 (Closed): checking for openssl library "/usr/local/include/openssl/opensslv.h does not ...
- bind98 has been removed from dports (or will be shortly).
In general, issues with dports needs to be reported https:...
- 12:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2682 (Closed): Fix for uaudio driver, so it can be used on DragonFly
- 12:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2697 (Resolved): i386 MP locks up during boot after MI interrupts, TSC related?
- 12:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2715 (Closed): Restore drm i915 functionality to i386
- I'm sorry, but the proposal has been rejected.
The i386 platform is no longer supported (prior to 4.0 release)
- 12:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2711 (Closed): kernel i386 linux/highmem.h:34:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'PH...
- I'm sorry, the proposal was rejected.
i386 is officially no longer supported (prior to 4.0 release)
- 11:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2727 (Closed): Installation Error of Latest snapshot
- problem resolved by now.
Also available in: Atom