- Login: dancrossnyc
- Registered on: 01/10/2021
- Last connection: 06/16/2021
- 10:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3275: [PATCH] pw_scan: remove checks for (u|g)ids > USHRT_MAX.
- Thank you!
- 06:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3275: [PATCH] pw_scan: remove checks for (u|g)ids > USHRT_MAX.
- A gentle ping on this? I should note that FreeBSD effectively disabled this check in 2009: https://cgit.freebsd.org/s...
- 08:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3275 (Closed): [PATCH] pw_scan: remove checks for (u|g)ids > USHRT_MAX.
- Remove the check and simplify the logic for checking
UID/GID validity in `pw_scan()` by calling `strtonum`
- 07:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3262 (Resolved): [PATCH] talk: talk into account sa_len field in sockaddr.
- `osockaddr` predates the introduction of the sa_len
field in `struct sockaddr`. The family has moved to
- 04:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3261 (Resolved): [PATCH] talkd: Find users for more than one talk request.
- talkd was written to use `utmpentry` from `who`, which
caches the results of read the `utmpx` file. However,
- 06:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3260 (Resolved): [PATCH] w: Take into account terminal session ID.
- The 'w' command tries to figure out what process
is running on a TTY line and emit that as part of
its output. Upd...
- 06:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3259 (Resolved): [PATCH] finger: Reduce default width of login name field.
- The default width of the 'Name' field in the output of finger(1) is sufficiently long that it overflows the default s...
- 05:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3258 (Resolved): [PATCH] finger: Remove '-T' option.
- This doesn't appear to work against anything, so remove it. FreeBSD apparently removed this option in 2007.
- 05:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3257 (Resolved): [PATCH] finger: Fix `lastlogx` logic.
- finger(1) was simply incorrect in how it was trying to access the `lastlogx` database; fix it to use the correct inte...
- 05:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3256 (Resolved): [PATCH] finger: widen TTY field to avoid truncation
- The attached patch widens the "TTY" field in the (short-form) output of finger(1) in order to avoid truncating pts/ l...
Also available in: Atom