- Registered on: 01/26/2014
- Last connection: 12/10/2014
Reported issues: 8
- 09:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2713: Enlightenment Desktop Environment doesn't load past splash screen
- Is that to say all userland issues revolving around packages should be on
github rather than here?
On Nov 4, 2014 11:...
- 01:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2706 (Closed): Pkg database on Avalon is in incorrect format
- 01:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2728: Sudo doesn't reap it's children
- I forgot to mention it, but for clarity sake, the file I attached earlier is a ktrace file.
- 09:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2728 (Closed): Sudo doesn't reap it's children
- Sudo fails to reap it's child processes, leaving zombies and never returning to the original prompt. Sudo then fails ...
- 11:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 30a0b549: Added support for rcreload
- Updated the man page date and links to account for the new symlink to
rcrun as well as add it in to the rcrun.sh base...
- 03:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2718: usbd_enable="yes" in /etc/rc.conf can cause a server to be unable to reboot without ma...
- > ls /usr/sbin/u*
No. This was with the stock kernel in the 3.8.2 ISO. I ha...
- 09:26 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2719 (In Progress): postgresql 9.3 package doesn't install necessary files for a postgresql ...
- The 9.2 package runs this but the 9.3 doesn't, I don't know why, but if anyone can fix the package so that it does th...
- 01:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2719 (Closed): postgresql 9.3 package doesn't install necessary files for a postgresql server
- PostgreSQL 9.2 package will install the necessary components for running PostgreSQL, but the 9.3 package doesn't crea...
- 08:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2718 (New): usbd_enable="yes" in /etc/rc.conf can cause a server to be unable to reboot with...
- I installed 3.8.2 from a CD on a server the day before yesterday, the default /etc/rc.conf that came with it, modifie...
- 08:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2706 (Feedback): Pkg database on Avalon is in incorrect format
Also available in: Atom