- Registered on: 01/26/2014
- Last connection: 07/17/2014
Reported issues: 3
- 02:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2700: rcreload
- This ticket can be closed, swildner applied the patch.
- 05:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 958ca0fd: Added support for rcreload
- Updated the man page date and links to account for the new symlink to
rcrun as well as add it in to the rcrun.sh base...
- 04:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2700: rcreload
- I was just informed the year is 2014, not 214, I'm glad someone caught that because I missed that. Also in following ...
- 06:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2700 (New): rcreload
- A couple people have mentioned a curiosity about a reload feature in the
recent past with regard to our rc system, a...
- 01:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2677: L15 Update
- What about twofish, threefish or serpent?
- 02:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2679: Running Firefox renders the OS unresponsive
- This is running with the latest binary for 3.8. For what it's worth, I can try specifying the ABI manually in the rep...
- 05:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2679 (New): Running Firefox renders the OS unresponsive
- FIrefox worked fine until 3.8, at which point, running it started to lock the system. Clock freezes, keyboard and mou...
- 09:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2013: oversized DMA request loop
- Setting that seems to have silenced the messages dumped to the kernel and also caused the system to be stable.
- 05:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2628: Vendor branch update for WPA-Supplicant and HostAPD
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe marino did this already.
- 05:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2013: oversized DMA request loop
- Running 3.8.0rc and this error is occuring with no disk in and flooding syslog still.
> sudo tail -n 20 /var/l...
Also available in: Atom